Sunday, June 18, 2006

woke up 2day from a dream..a bad or good 1, i dunno
i dreamt her, pregnant, came to me with him
hahahaha!!!silly huh???
but who knows in future this might happen??haha
me tht time mayb wif my 2nd or 3rd child already..ekekeke~

hmmmm...
i still think of her..i still miss her...
i still keep our pics 2gether..in my wallet, on my coll ID tag, in my fon, in my wardrobe...
y huh??i thought i said b4 that i'd already found an end??
izzit so hard to let someone go?
takkan i cant let it go?
this is so not me...

nvm, this proves that im serious in the relationship with her..
n yes..MeiYee, from the beginning, i am serious in our relationship..
i never thought of playing with ur feelings or ditching u half way n all..
never thought of whether we will break some day or what...
i always think of how our future is gonna be..
i only think of how to make our relationship better...
i always think of how to make u happy, how to make both of us happy 2gether..
im always true to u...
i always thought we can compromise..

but u gave up half way..
n all i have to do is to just watch you go..
continue on with my own life, going after what i desire..
n at the same time hoping that ure doing alright..
guess i need to learn from u, start looking for my own happiness =)
which had left me 2 months ago...

-peace-

No comments: