Sunday, June 11, 2006

was thinking 2day...
i realise tht my frens n family cared for me much more than i used to thought...
the car accident tht day opened my eyes to these..

like i said, i thought thy're gonna screw me but thy didnt(my family)
my frens were like asking me how am i doing n all...
even ppl who im not close to also asked me..
n even ppl who used to hate me asked bout my condition..
ppl who i betrayed also asked bout my condition..
the guilt in me grew stronger cz of this..hahaha!!

but..where is she??
dn thk she even know bout it..

anyway, anythg wif me also have got nothing to do with her already...same as the other way round..just need to get use to it..

anyway, what im trying to say here is..dn thk tht the people around u doesnt love u or care for u..they do, but u wont know..
so, treasure them when u still have the chance...

n for those who're heartbroken, there are still many out there who needs ur love n ur care..
my frens used to tell me these when im heartbroken tht time..haha!
its easy to say, hard to do..i know..i've experienced it..
but..JUST DO IT

besides people, there are also things which need ur love..it is FOOOOOOD!!!

love food people, love it..it's the most beautiful thing on earth

wanna go grab sum pizzas now

*cheers*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yey non-blogger can post too.finally
now i think msnspace is lousy!!
ppl only go click on it when it blinks.

if i were you,happened such huge n terror accident. i dah masuk tanjung rambutan due to overshock.
lucky u're still alive n concious
otherwise i wont be so happy to leave u comment now ._o

i wanto watch CARS!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. bout tht ppl around u care for u..i realise that loooooong time ago..haha.. :P

Anonymous said...

haha.. bout tht ppl around u care for u..i realise that loooooong time ago..haha.. :P

Kevin CK Ng said...

EJ : yea..i jz realise tht cz i jz lose sumone ma..
u know, u have to experience sumthg to learn sumthg...