Friday, June 30, 2006

i've got a grreeeaaaaaaaaaatttttttt news 2day!!!

class starts at 2pm 2day..
i was in the class, chit chatting n all, lecturer not thr yet..
thn a woman came in d class n asked "is Ng Chee Kin here??"

thn i looked up n put up my hands.."i am!"
i was blur, i thought she wanna tell me something bout d scholarship...
but to my surprise, to everyone's surprise, she said "CONGRATULATIONS!!!you've wont eh 1st prise for the Aquaria Mascot Design!!!!"

i was like "OMG!!!!u muz b kidding man!!"
my frens were all like "serious shit???"
this is realli a shocking news to me..to everyone!!hahahahaha!!
thn i talked to the lady...she asked me to mail her the design in JPEG format n said the management will see me to refine a lil bit on the design...
n i asked her.."how did i win???i mean, im not so satisfied wif my design myself u know???"
she said "the other designs were to cute..Aquaria want a heroic looking mascot..a macho 1..n ur gave the feeling of what thy want.."

1st of all, i wanna thank my frens!!who gave me comments on the design n teach me to improve it better..n also some of them encourage me to go for it..

remember tht there's 1 point i nearly gave up??hahahah!!
haihz..u c..hard work pays off...n also, where there's a will, there's a way...akakakak
so ppl, dn give up till the last minute...
miracle does happen sometimes... =)

now i've got 2 tics for to Sydney..ahahahah!!!woo-HHOOO!!

i wish MeiYee would share this wif me..but..haiz..
but i did send her an sms bout this..i told her i was very happy..
i just wanna share this wif her la..haha
haihz..

well, when bad things are over, good things come..so, dn b too upset when u're goin thru sumthg bad.. =)

-cheers-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY FOR U!

congratulations, k!

hehe! omg u r gonna be famous

P.S: i'm available to go on a trip to australia anytime hehe

Anonymous said...

wow~!!! good la u.. anyway im availamle to there oso.. mauahaahahahah~!! congrats again..

Valerius Liang said...

weeee~ congratz~

Anonymous said...

u like to say 'when theres a will,
theres a way'

but i wanna say SHAQUA BOLEH again and again and aGAIN!!! SHAQUA ROCKS!!
AHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

hey, i know u wont bring me along to sdyney but i want a/ few souvenirs from u...i dont care!! ahaha
i did give u a "little" comment on ur mascot before u done it!! well see, even im not a designer, my comment make it to the 1st prize..ahaha...damn BHB!! cool!! good job, i have the unfinish copy of ur mascot!colouring halfway! ahaha.. dont forget me u know!! ahha...

yewchin said...

this fcker deserve wat he suppose to with his usual and boring tagline.

anyway, sipe congrates u la.
thank god u created a macho mascot.