Thursday, June 29, 2006

29th June 2006...it's my birthday 2day!!hehe
plan wif my frens to watch Superman Returns 2day..
so v were goin for the 1130am movie..

i reached pyramid, n get the the tics 1st since the others hasnt reach yet..
ok, my frens gave me a surprise..
they are KienMing,ZQ,ChentCheat,Ningli,Valerius, n YewJin!!
this is what thy do..
thy gave the cake to the TGV staffs..n asked them to keep it..n bla bla bla..
so when it's time for movie, Ningli asked me to buy her popcorn..

Ningli : eh, go buy popcorn for me faster!!

Me : u cant buy urself ar??y me??

Ningli : u like to belanja 1 ma..go lah faster!!!

Me : okla okla..teng~n since when i like to belanja???haha

thn without any curiosity, or doubt, i went to the counter n ordered for a regular caramel popcorn..the staffs were readying the cake in front of me, but i din c it..ahahahaha!!!!
n suddenly the cashier gave me a popcorn n a bday cake!!
n there goes the birthday song~hehee..i'm really surprised!!hahaa!!
but i have to pay rm4.20 for the popcorn..
so..u have to pay huh to get a surprise..HAHAHAH!!!jus kidding la..
anyway, relli thank them alot..
thanks to everyone!!Yewchin,Wayne n Abby who came n join me makan...
thanks to BoonLim,CKeat,Ramsey,Nic,SooHwa,Fadzil,GimChoon,my sis, my bros,my aunt,Joanne,EngJu,Winnie,Esther,Amanda,LingLing,Carol,Leeping,PakYin,Stephanie,Cynthia and Rachel!!! thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!

oh ya..i missed out 1 person..yes, it's her..MeiYee..
n no..she din wish me..i din hear or even SEE any birthday wish from her..
how sad huh when d person u wish to hear from doesnt wish u..
whether she has forgotten it, or just duwan to wish me, i dunno..
but..after all, we've been very close once..
well, who am i to her now??nobody...

anyway guys, i did had a happy birthday~hehe
thanks again!!

but sorry, tear's rolling down my cheek now..

-still waiting for u-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ganasai la..tears roll down somore.
eh now NO MORE TEARS LAR!!! coz u have WON 1st price !!!!

SHAQUA boleh!!!!