Monday, June 12, 2006

I AM NOT GOIN TO GIVE UP TILL THE LAST MINUTE!!!!

this is for my Aquaria Mascot Design Competition which i mention b4 in my previous blog..
the dateline is this Wednesday, 14/06/06 (it HAVE to b 14 ler..damn..)
anyway, i have now n tommorrow to finish the design..

i came up with a design n concept already..so its time to choose which media im suppose to use...
so i tried it yesterday...

-i used marker(grey n black) which i jz learn, on the 1st piece..my fren said looks rather boring..the color looks dull..

-i used poster color n marker 2gether (doesnt look as dull, but i shouldnt color the character grey..not attractive..)

-i used poster color..blue n yellow..(cz of my bad skill, the whole work looks rather dirty n i din reach the expectation i want..

so i have 2 ways left..marker(blue+yellow) or use Adobe Illustrator+Photoshop...
i chose marker cz im more confident wif it..
so i went to the shop to get the blue n yellow color, but they have no stock..wtf..
thn i left the oni way, computer..
i borrowed the Adobe CD from my fren..i went home, the cd rom spoiled..WTF!!!!!

so..what does this mean???wanna push me till the end???duwan me to join???i left less than 2 days to finish the whole thg..im not oni gonna do 1 piece, but 4-5 pieces!!!

anyway, my frens n cousin said the character looks good..the conceopt is also there..

i gotta find a way out of this..iskkk...there's always a window in a locked room...
if u ask me to jz use poster color n all, erm, i'd rather not pass up an ugly piece of shit.. =)

-peace-

3 comments:

Valerius Liang said...

use putty rubber~
wahahhaa~
-_-

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!
putty rubber!!
nice 1 la!!!
LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!
putty rubber!!
nice 1 la!!!
LOL