Friday, July 28, 2006

there's a song i would like to introduce to u all, in case u havent heard of it b4..
its Secondhand Serenade - Your Call..
this song is slow and sorta emo, but i thk it's nice...
heard the singer is leng chai 1..dunno la..hehe..but his other songs r also nice..try it, no harm =)

trip to Sydney..im looking for ppl who wanna buy the tic..i mean, ticS..wanna sell both ticS cz im not going.. =)

y am i not going? 2 reasons..
#1 - non of my family members wanna go..
#2 - wanna sell 1 tic to fren n i'll go wif him/her, but none of my frens wanna buy..if go free, thy ok..hahahah!!!
ps : nothing's free k!!!!

so, i'm selling both..interested, gimme a call or message me ya..

if any of u dn mind BUYing a tic from me n go wif me, it's alrite!!i'm ok wif it...
i also haven been thr b4 actually..
but i got go din go also nvm 1 la..im still young, lotsa chances in the future..hope so..hahaha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey when is the flight or is the ticket open?? what about the return flight

Kevin CK Ng said...

included..oni my expanses not included..
i thk the tic is open