Saturday, July 22, 2006

Im' shot through the heart and you're to blame,
You gave love a bad name...
I played my part, and you played your game,
You gave love a bad name....


this time, i really let it go already...(i hope so)
i din feel as shitty as b4..recently..hehehe
mayb im obsessed with Maple Story???hahaha!!!
it's an online game, for those who dont know..
i'm so obsess with it..dunno why..lol!!1i would sit in front of the pc for 7 long hrs playing tht game..save me plz!!!
i will oni stop playing when thy suddenly announce tht u have to pay to play the game(jz like RO last time)
but my fren told me..thy wont charge u money in this game..hahaha!!

anyway, frens..i know u all seen me doing sumthg which i dont use to do n also dislike to do recently rite..
i know its stupid to say this..but seriously, it comes from depression..
but frens, i will stop..because..when there's a will, there's a way... =)

ok, the Aquaria Mascot Design is going to be lauch in 10th September 2006..
thts wat thy told me la..
im actually kinda "malu" to show the design to the public..wat if the people dn like it?n start criticising it..n my name in the design industry...will be gone..no future..
hahahahaha!!!
ok, where's my confident!!!!but seriously, i know my own standard la..im not ChentCheat,Stephanie n all..(my classmates) remember my 1st figure drawing??hahahaha!!!
everyone luffed at it...ahahaha!!!

let's talk bout wta i did 2day...went to classn thn to th Curve to help my Advertising frens shoot an advertisement for their final project..thy are advertising for Pepsi "Tarik"...nice ar tht drink?havent try b4..
the whole shooting was nice i would say.
ningli asked her fren to dance for their advertisement..n she dance well n she had the "tarik" movement in 1 of the dance...n thts wat the ad is looking for..

i really hope the advertisement goes well n if possible, present it to Pepsi..hahaha!y not??u can try it out..
i thk i am too ke po to join them in their project..mayb thy also thk so edi..
"yer..y this ckin ar..DG go DG la..come kacau AD for wat...lan lan si si"
hahaha!!!i dunno...
but guys, ur project sounds interesting to me..if im too kepo, gave too much comments..sorry ya..hehe..do tell me if thr's anythg...

alrite, assignment time..or mayb Maple?HAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

yewchin said...

u sajer too kepo to play maple.

Anonymous said...

oi budak!!knn!dun so kepo can ar??!?!go mind ur own biz la..go do ur aquaria thingy go...!!dun worry.if any1 dare to complain,i'l send sean to rape them up...wuaahahahhahahaha