Sunday, July 16, 2006

i dreamt that she came back..the dream is so real...so so real, n i dunno how to explain it..
i dreamts she came back, n the way i treated her was very different from before..i treasured her so much n same she did to me...

until i woke up..omg, tht feeling was so shitty...if can, i duwanna wake up..i wanna continue sleeping..i feel like i duwanna go back to reality..i wanna live in tht dream forever...
but..everyone knows..reality is reality..

so i got up, n i feel as if she left me once again...n tht feeling, is exactly how i felt when she 1st left me..i felt tht once again this morning..so sucky..
i wanna talk to someone, but i dunno who..cz i know thy'll jz tell me the same thing.."forget her la..haihz..."
i wnana hear something new....

now, im afraid to sleep..afraid to wake up..add-on my assignments n projects..i'm stressed out..
but i know what im doing.. =)

God bless me..

No comments: