Saturday, July 29, 2006

aftr 3 1/2months v broke up, i finally hear her voice again, today...

i woke up this morning from a dream, a dream tht she came back..
yea..i dream of this again..
n i woke up, i felt again tht she left me once more..
thn i went to coll..

reach coll, PY saw me..n he casked me to accompany him, he's waiting for his gf for 3hrs d..respect him..hehe..
anywya, since thr's still an hr b4 my class starts, i went n accompany him n keng kai in his car..
he said he's calling her,MeiYee, to ask bout something..he'll on the loud speaker, n i'll stay quiet, dn let her know im wif him..so he called..

the moment i hear her saying "hello", my heart melts...i mean like..u know..i dunno im happy or sad tht time..
she jz woke up tht time..i miss her voice so much..n especially when she wakes up tht time..
i remember, once, when we're still 2gether,she woke up n straight she called me..she said tht she dreamt tht i left her, n she feel's so scared tht time n all..
but actually..the one who should feel scared is me..it turns out she left me..

so, i was listening to PY n her chit chatting..
tears started to come out..i feel so...i dunno..

PY saw me wiping my tears, n he start to like say ByeBye to her..but i asked him to continue..
her voice din change..but she's sick..n she's very happy wif "him" now..

there's a part PY jokingly saying tht she breaks up wif "him" n she said "we will never break 1...hehehe"
tht's very poisonous to me..haha..PY straight look at my expression n chnage the topic..aftr awhile, thy hang up..

PY told me this "cried also u cried b4 edi..suicide also u try b4 edi..but if the God doesnt allow u to die, u have to go on wif ur life..."

yes, i know all these..n tht's wat i'm doing rite now..

2day, i felt very down, depressed..no mood to do my work..cant concentrate..after the call..
i start to miss her...again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya dude..ei bro,chill out laa k?take thigns easy..things will go well for u once u realised life is that beautiful..life is beautiful..its juz up to us to see how we wanna view it..but then again u have us..and bro,its not wrong for a man to cry..cuz if we cant cry at all,and if u dunt cry ur almost perfect,then we arent human,cuz no 1 human is perfect...dude,maybe the rite 1 is juz in front of u,and u juz dunt see it..watever it is,take good care of urself dude..anything call me anytime..i'll be there..take care dude..chaoz..