Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MEME?lol
k..just got up..n now planning to MAYA kao kao d, so be mou liu abit to answer Karen's tag to warm up my mind..ahaha

the 6 weird thing i have isss....

1. superstitious? ahaha..i pantang alot of things..like..i dislike d broom ter-sweep my leg, i dislike pl to walk over me when im lying on the ground or something, i dislike ppl tapping my shoulder from behind, n etc. i'll feel that my lucky star will be sweeped away or scared away..ahaha!

2. i need to chew or have something in my mouth when im watching movie or wat..n this is wat i call enjoy life..hehehe

3. i'm very very noisy in front of my frens, but very very cool n quiet in my family..since young already lidat..cz i thk im the youngest..wat i say thy wont listen..so i better shut up. thy ask me anythg, my answer is "no/dunno" just to avoid further questions..jz lazy to talk to family, but DAMN talkative when im wif peers..lol

4. i tell people about my stuff. i dun keep it. i just tell anyone. to me it's just the matter of "should this person know bout it? or shouldnt he/she". if not, i just tell only. ahakz

5. i'm super weird when im drunk. that's all.

6. i hate karen now..she tagged me..n now i dunno wat to say d...ahahahaha!!!!

jk la karen! hahaha! but relli dunno wat other weird stuff i have d. lol

No comments: