Sunday, March 04, 2007

got up very early this morning..
usually when im drunk ill get up very early automatically..
n yeah, was drunk ytrday during bbq..paiseh
n guys, I DIDNT CRY laaaaaa..n NO suicidal stuff all la!!!hahahaahha!!!
i was just singing loudly n crapping like a normal drunkard wert!!!i remember wat i did ytrday k..where got cry all??? LOL!!
oh ya..my asthma like suddenly gone this morning..AHAHHAA!!!

anyway! this morning got up so early, dunno wat to do..
so went n read my old blog posts..just wanna c wat have i written all these while..
overall, i have about 50+ posts since June 2006..

so i read la, the old posts..n also the comments from frens..ahah
from this reading, i can see the way i was n the way i am now..
not only myself, but also people around me.
hmmm..there are some changes i would say..especially my attitude towards my work!!!
last time im like very very passionate towards my work n always aiming high (although din reach high also la)...but now i realise im kinda slack already eh!!
this is BAAADDD!!!!
omg..my attitude now towards work is like pass-up-can-edi-la attitude..

1 thing din change bout me is, i'm still the emo fag i was b4..LOL..
my post all damn emo sial! i sendiri read also cannot tahan!! ahaha!

n 1 thing bout me..i can be relli pessimistic sometimes..no..most of the times!!
i always think too much man..always makes things complicated..
a small n simple problem, but ill somehow twist my thinking n make tht problem complicated..
THIS is 1 of my weaknesses..n this is what always make me emo...
but i haven find a solution for this man..how to stop myself from thinking sooo much arh???

i enjoyed reading the old posts anyway..
there were some posts that relli cheer me up..
i mean when read it, i'd flashback the moment n all..
it's fun n nostalgic!!

No comments: