Thursday, March 08, 2007

finally finished analysing the movie, The Prestige..
bu b4 i start typing out wat ive wrtten in MS Words, uchin tagged me wif this farnee survey
wahahha
at 1st malas to layan..but after reading hers, i wanna play along. ahahaha!!syok-sendiri--
ppl cant tahan lame-ness, can skip this post. wakakka

here it goes: -

Requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward (next) for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the questions.
4. DON'T CHEAT.

1) How am I feeling today? I Love You_Donna Lewis (0_0)

2) Where will I get married? The Lion Sleeps Tonight (no comment)

3) What is my best friend's theme song? Mr.Spring_Blaxxtraxx 3 (dunno this song..but nice!!din know i have it!!disco type 1)

4) What was high school like? Drive Away_All American Rejek (tak faham)

5) What is the best thing about me? England Hurry Up England_Jim Pursey(YEAH ENGLAND!!)

6) How is today gonna be? It's Your Love_Tim McGraw(emo sial)

7) What is in store this week? Drift Away(Micheal Bolton)

8) What song describes my parents? Belaian Jiwa(LOL)

9) How is my life going? Kau Ilhamku

10) What song will they play at my funeral? One Step CLoser_Linkin Park(ahaha!! to hell???)

11) How does the world see me? A Walk To Remember (sinc when i have this song???)

12) What do my friends see in me? Quando Quando Quando (LOL)

13) Do people secretly lust about me? Gemini_Brian Kahanek

14) How can I make myself happy? Moon On The Water_Sowelu

15) What should I do with my life? What's Up_4 Non Blondes (??)

16) Will I ever have children? Slipped Away_Avril (means wat)

17) What is some good advice? Goodbye Police_Infernal Affairs (oh hell yeah!!!)

18) What do I think my current theme song is? Move Along_All Amerikan Rjek(not true)

19) What does everyone else think of my current life? Say Something_Mariah

20) What type of women do you like? Dont Say You Love Me_M2M (huhh)

21) Will you get married? Cant Take My Eyes Of You

22) Where will I live? Chasing Cars_Snowpatrol (sounds sad eh)

23) What should I do with my love life? History_Funeral For A Friend(ya right)

24) What will your dying words be? Miss You Like Crazy_Moffatts (luff die)

25) When Im having sex I say? Celebrate The Day_FIFA (ahakz!!)

26) When I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say? Twist and Shout_Beatles (siao mehhh)

27) When my parents are angry I say? Stand By Me_John Lennon (-_-)

done!
-enjoy-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do check out my blog sometime. nesanclc.blogspot.com

yewchin said...

uncle John left comment for you??
anyway, u did celebrate your day when u hving sex???? aren't you?

XD