Thursday, August 17, 2006

jz few days ago, i posted tht i'm free from stress n depression...
but it didnt last long..

it was 2am in th morning..im still in college, doing my assignment in the 2D animation lab...
together wif 7-10 other classmates, we were all doing our work n at the same time, having fun, chit chat, sing, n lotsa crap v do in the lab...

everyone gets hungry eventually..so Samuel n i volunteered to go ta pao Ramly Burger for them..
while waiting for the burger with Samuel, my fon rang..
it was my mom..

Mom : where are u now?

Me : still in college..y?

Mom: you still have alot to do?u wanna come back anot..v come pick u up..(thn my bro took the fon from my mom n continued)

Bro : r u done wif ur work yet?

Me : not relli..need another hour..where u all now?how come suddenly wanna pick me up?

Bro : Ur uncle has just passed away...

ok, aftr hang up, i just stone over thr..Samuel know wat happen d..he jz comfort me la..d burger's still cooking..i just stand thr..thinking..still dont believe what i've just heard..think n think..the past wif my uncle..she's my mom's brother anyway...

went back to the lab..pass the burgers around..but my face expression was a total different from before..my fren asked me y am i so cool out of a sudden..i told them bout the call..n i jz cant stand it, i went out of the lab, to the toilet n wept...

sitting down, in the toilet..crying..n thinking..
he's one of my fave uncle..he's a happy-go-lucky person..he's only in his 40's..he will tell u jokes u nvr hear b4..but now he's gone..somewhere relli far away..
i asked myself.."when was the last time i seen him?" i cant recall..i feel sooo bad..

back in those days, when i was still a lil kid, my siblings n i always go to his place...
but now v seldom go there..bz wif studies n all..when he comes to my place also, v're always upstairs in the room either sleeping or doing work..thn he'll come up wif his kids n all..
n whenever u c him, ur tension's gone...

y did he leave us so early?i miss him...

i have a final project to hand in tmr..sumthg like the robot design, but this time design a scientist and a vehicle..
i haven even draw a line for tht..
b4 this, i already planned my time n all..
but suddenly have this bad news, my time all went wrong..even my emotion...
this would b my last project of the term..i have another 15hrs to hand it in..
hope i can make it in time..
the robot itself i took about 2 days+..
i wonder how am i gonna manage this...challenge

1 comment:

Jiayee said...

sorry for your uncle's death. Calm down...your uncle doesnt want to see you in bad condition/mood, that's why he loves telling jokes, to cheer you up. You still can cherish all your memories with your uncle by sharing his jokes with others...not neccesarily in tears. Meeting the fun+cheerful you soon...chao :)