Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm having lotsa assignments and projects waiting for me..alllll due this week, cz this is the last week of the term n then TERM BREAK!!!!woo-hoo!!!but oni break for 2 weeks..sucks yea?

anyway, i'm not feeling stress at allllllllllllllllll!!!!i dunno why, but i'm damn relax!!!lol!!let's c wat happen then..akakaka~
i thk it's because i already let her go...i mean, yea..this time is for real..i dn feel sad about tht anymore...not at all...it's like..i feel so light rite now..no burden at all!!!
though many work to do, but i'm enjoying every single bit of it!!!

gonna have a long blog 2day..i feel so..semangat rite now..
2day, i was thinking..I'm actually very proud and lucky being in this field..animation field..
what my principal, Tatsun Hoi said is true.."we in this field relli need to thank God"..
we're actually having our career and hobby at the same time..v do our hobby, and money comes..ain't tht great, people?

thn i tried to compare u c..mayb im wrong, but so far, this is what i thought of..
i compared what im doing to what my other frens in other colleges are doing, in different field..engineer,business, ALEvels, or watever...lets talk bout assignments 1st, and exams..

i c my frens do their assignments, do their exams and all..wat's all this for?
to pass their semester..yes, of coz..tht's not wrong..n also to gain their certificate..but when u're out there in the future, is all these answer in d exams n asisngments useful?no, not at all..BUT the certificate u get is very useful..there's no doubt bout it..

i start to thk bout what im doing..drawing..animating..designing..as my assignments n projects..is all these assignments n projects useful in the future?YES, indeed!!i can use them for my portfolio..but, have to be nice la..haha!besides, if i do weel enuff, i can have a nice certificate too!!n i thoguht "hey, i'm shooting 2 birds with 1 stone here!" i dont do my work for nothing, my work can be useful in the future...unlike those writing exams, i answer, mark n forgotten..
besides, every projects i do, i gain new experience..i learn sumthg new..n if im more passionate, i would go do more research on a particular thing tht i wanna learn, n i dn need my lecturer to teach me..but to guide me..am i making sense here?hahaha!this is just my point of view..correct me...nobody's perfect yea?

to my frens in The One Academy, treasure all ur assignments n projects..put ur heart in doing it..nonit scared ppl say u kiasu or wateva fcuk..JUST do it..because, v actually need to start building our portfolio now..it's very competitive out there...i'm also not very good in designs n all..i am lacking of art sense still..2nd year d..still lidat..sad la(ningli, if ure reading this...hahaha)
but i put all my heart in completing my work..not all, but some..might not look nice, but im very happy wif it, cz i did my best..no regrets!

another thg i wanna say here..i have a fren, wanting to change major..from Digital Animation to Multimedia Design..she said..too stress..affecting her health..
er..tht's not an excuse u c..yes, v might not know wat condition u're in now..but when there's a will, there's a way..besides, EVERY major u go into will also be a stress..u cant runaway from it..
it's matter of how u handle it..find a way out..u change major, doesnt mean u already overcome ur problem..it means u're running away from it..u may run away from it now..but it'll come back to u someday..

will stop here..talk to much d..whahha!!
anyway, everythg i said here, no offense yea!jz saying what's in my mind..
u may leave some comments to oppose me..i wanna learn from mistakes.. =)

fucking off now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoever your friend that THINKS that coming into our major Multimedia would be less stressful or hectic IS VERY WRONG. please tell her not to assume. we HAVE just as much workload IF NOT MORE! i'm dead serious. you can ask any of us, xinxin , soo hwa or akmal.

and u r right, every major is stressful. u can't compare at the end of the day