Thursday, June 07, 2007

SPEND SPEND SPEND

gosh, spend relli kao this time..lol
just sold d tics to australia for 5k..
n in 2 days, poof! habis dah d money..lol

but!i got 2 new gadgets in return x)

1st i bought a new hp, W300i..haven change my fon for YEARS...
not a brand new model tho, but aku suka larh
im just aiming for a flipping fon that suits my budget..
anyway, not bad d fon!! syok sendiri--



d 2nd thing i bought is a PC..akakaka
this 1 relli took my "chuin fu san ka"...ahaha!
d old PC cant relli support Maya, so bought a better performance PC, n of cz, if it's better performance, price also better performance 1 -_-
but ok la, it's for my future work also anyway...so, it's an investment!!!

and now, Chess Street Studio is officially open!!!ahahaha





well, my working table is messy i know..i guess u guys punya table also lidat 1 riteeee...
sama sama TOA student..i tau 1 la..u understand, i understand la har..ahahha!!


arh, ningli, u ask me to show my cash right...
nah, this is d amount of cash i left...my "chuin fu san ka"
HAHAHAHAhahaa!! hou kong ar...

*so uchin, still think i'm wealthy?lolx*

back to the poor me again xD

No comments: