Sunday, June 03, 2007

High School


woke up at 730am to go renew my license...*yawn*
scared will be alot of ppl, so went earlier la..mana tau, takde orang 1..
so went home..wanna sleep, but kenot sleep edi -_-

nth to do, so i browsed thru my pics folder n saw my high skool pictures! x)
realli miss high skool life..summore jz the other day was sharing with ning bout my high skool, make me miss it more..ahaha

here are some pics to share---

during form3, basketball team..no. 7, my favourite number x)
form5,basketball team, still no.7!! wuakakak!





form 4, volleyball team..forgotten wat number was it d..but confirm not 7 -_-
and form5, my class!!5 YAKIN!!! all crazy fellas..lol



n this is our class teacher during form5, Pn.Zakiah..
when i was givin up my Biology for SPM, she encouraged me to just read thru, n me, budak baik..listen to her n i managed to pass the paper!!hehe..

relli good teacher, got passion n heart to teach 1..not like other teachers all "mou sam" teach 1..



that's all i guess? x)

No comments: