Friday, November 17, 2006

It's already end of da year!!!
after reading Ningli's blog, i realise..yea..it's November, thn December, then 2007 d..

when you're studying in One Academy, time is always fast for u..akakak
cz u'll b bz wif work till u forgot bout time..
but i also do hope time passes fast, i wanna quickly get to the working world, and have a taste of it!
and also reaching my aim faster..
relli wanna know how my future is....succesfull?or just there?or...nothing?

anyway, i somehow likes November-December because this is the time where all my friends will be free.
i mean not my frens from coll, but my high skool frens..
frens will be having holidays, n the best part is frens will b coming back from overseas!!
BoonLim, a relli good fren of mine...
he's coming back on the 20th November..wakakak
n then there's Winnie, who's already back..
Eng Ju, dunno when..Wee Kim, no idea..Ah Tao..no idea also..Ah Teck..langsung no news from him since he flew to Australia..ahahaha

why everyone go Aussie 1????
when i hear someone is going overseas for study, sure Australia 1..
1 day Australia is gonna be all Asians d ler..

speaking bout Australia, i haven get my Sydney prize yet...arrgggg!!!!

but end of the year also is like a nightmare to me, cz this is the time where the lecturers will throw final projects to us...
the last post i mentioned bout Battle Of Bands..
sadly, v're not joining d..
cz i made a mistake, v actually need to play 3 songs..
but tht doesnt made us give up!!!
until.....our lecturer brief us on our final projectS...
ahahaha!
v gave up ler..lol!
now i know why there are very very very few, or maybe none!, One Academy students joining competition like this..aahha

i screwed up my template..i lost my chatterbox!!!
Tao, if ure reading this, u know la wat to do..ahahha!
forget my password, ask me k..hahaha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..dont la back out, i need the competition ;)

curapt said...

did u change ur blog to beta?