Sunday, November 19, 2006

it rained darn heavily, i was having my nap, and the loud lightning woke me up..lol
so went downstairs n saw everyone's there..my dad,mom n bro..
looking at photo albums... 0_0
ahahha
so i joined them la..

the pictures we were looking at are like from year 1981 - 2000...if im not mistaken..

then i came across 2 pics of my siblings n i which i like..
so i scanned them..akakak
Eminem sial..ahahah!! tht's me, 3yrs old..at Mines Wonderland


all the boys pan cool..lol!!thts my siblings n i, with my aunty..at Genting
tht's the 1st time i went to Mines Wonderland..until now..ahhaha!!
abit sad rite...lol
looking at this pic, n look at myself now..
i start to wonder....
who is this young kid(me) going to be in the next 5 or 6 years..
is he gonna be successful??
no idea...
so good if u can take pictures of u in ur future huh..wahahha
but anyway, wanna be successful, i need to work smart...not hard
so...gtg now for DOTA d..
ciaoz!!wahahahah


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhh...Chee-Kid?!...