Tuesday, October 17, 2006

2nd year 2nd term already, and my work is still like that..
yes, there is improvement since I enter the coll, i would say..
but not an improvement a 2nd year student should have..

i know whats the problem and where the problem is in me..
it's lack of patience..easy-satisfied..
i easily get satisfied with my work, n don bother to give some touch up, or improve it, when there is actually still a BIG room for improvement..
i'm always like "okay, tht's all, can pass-up already.."

it's the attitude i would say..

i'm studying for free, i should be really grateful and do all my work nicely
but i'm not..

after all, my passion towards animation isnt as much as my passion towards music..
so far, i havent have my own song, because i'm not satisfy with any of them..
unlike how i treat my artwork..
i need a change..this is a path i chose--

-sad,unhappy,down, EMO-

No comments: