Sunday, April 27, 2008

3 Years
just finished refining my Box for exhibition. but i don't think it's presentable yet, at the same time, i dare not fix it cz im afraid would make it worse. lol
tried to sleep, but I can't tho I know tmr's gonna be a loooong day as d PR team need to send invitation for exhibition to 40 different companies in KL, Cheras, Cyberjaya, Sunway, PJ. hailat-ness.

as i shut my eyes, things are flashing in my mind, from final project to future, to family, to friends, to what I've gone thru these past 3 years.


flash flash flash, and i thought, "well, let me blog bout these, as it has been a long time since i've blog something lidat." I remember there're ppl commented on few of my very old posts that they're inspiring and stuff. well, let's see this time it'll be inspiring anot. *i'm not lansi-ing arh* LOL

b4 i start, lemme say a lil bit bout the Box 1st. it's a project given for exhibition purpose.
basically we need to do somehting like an installation art in the box, and tell the people the journey of what we went thru these 3 years.

surprisingly, a box of 16 X 14 (inch) isnt enough to fit my 3years journey; instead, a screen of 19 X 10 (inch) is more than enough to fit everything O_0. haha.
i just have alot to say.

CAUTION : THIS IS GONNA BE A SUPER LONG POST.

1st of all, let's get back to the time I get out of high school. I know what I like, and what I want. I like CG art, and I want to do CG art. I like to see a character that I design, alive and moving. I don't care which institute I should go to cz I believe everywhere's the same. It all depend on urself whether you'll be good or not if u go to that institute.
But art & design is a very expensive course. especially animation. my family couldn't afford it. I need to go form6, and enter local Uni.

of cz, i dont want that. no choice, i need to find a solution and lucky, i stumbled upon an article from the newspaper about full scholarship in The One Academy (nvr heard b4). without 2nd thought, i went and apply for it, went interview, and Thank God, here i am now. my family was so shocked cz I didnt tell them bout the application. LOL.
THAT'S! when i learn "Where there's a will, there's a way." and i continue living on this phrase...

entered college, aside of the skills and knowledge that i'd gained, EXPERIENCE is the thing that i hunger most. and the best thing that i've been granted upon entering this college, are my fellow FRIENDs (arh, u all reading this dn geli geli arh..LOL)

In these 3 years, i've met alot of different different people. weirdos, gays, les, nerds, sohais, leng zais, leng luis, whoever, you name it. and I get to know, this world really wat type of people also got 1.

In these 3 years, I've been cheated in a relationship and even tried a so-called "commit suicide" shit which is so damn stupid and funny when i think back. LOL. and then had a car crash, and ended up being a smoker from a non-smoker.
not that serious after all, as from these, i realised how much my family cared for me when the accident happens. besides, i get to experience a near-to-death thingy with my high school friends!!! hahaha!! (sean, ckeat and nic...CHI KEK RITE????)

and I learned, when you lost something, you'll find something....every bad, has it's good.
I might have crashed d car, but i saved a dog's life. not that bad after all. lol


In these 3 years, I learn the feeling of DRUNK. not high, but real wasted kinda DRUNK. thanks to YewJin, who intro me to the world of alcohol and drunkards. i also learned a few places where you can get cheap beers. and place where you can get high 12% of alcohol beers. from Sakara to San Miguel, to Bear beer. again, you name it. LOL

In these 3 years, I learned that working in a team isnt easy. You have to be really open-minded to accept all critiques and different opinions from members. And i realise, the work might be important, but what comes 1st is always ur members. and slowly, i became soft-hearted and didnt scold any of my members anymore...but now lecturer complain say i'm not pushy and fierce enuff. -_____- paiseh paiseh, for this part, i'm still learning to be a good leader.

In these 3 years, I learned to fall and stand, fall and stand, and fall and stand again and again. I learn not to give up easily, start loving to do the impossible, take up challenges, appreciate any single chance that is available, and start to believe in "Anything can happen."

I used to feel "chi pei" when i see my classmates' work posted up on the wall, in the gallery and stuff..and my kiasu-ness pushed and motivate myself to be like them 1 day. but everytime when i reach their level, they got better summore. so i have to keep pushing. good ma lidat, got challenge. lol!
owh, before that you know why my figure sketches where nvr posted on the wall b4? wanna c my figure sketch again? drink water 1st b4 u see it.
















nah! there you go-------- xDDD

In these 3 years, I start to enjoy making ppl happy. seeing them happy and enjoying themselves makes myself happy too. tht's why, i enjoy organising and planning trips for them. sometimes, a person's smile can really make my day.

In these 3 years, I learn to differentiate lust, crush and love. I found out that when ure in love with someone, you would do wateva just to see tht person. you would do wateva just to earn a smile from tht person. even when you're doing something u hate to do, you'll still enjoy doing it. even just a "hi" from that person can make ur heart go thumping like crazy.
but in these 3 years, I also learned, to let go. x)

In these 3 years, I've lost 2 close relatives. my uncle and my grandma. one i only can hear from the phone, and one, i watched her till the very last breathe she left. I thought, the lost of grandma would make the whole family separated as everyone wont be having gathering anymore. instead, the family relationship gets even bonder than ever. we learn to appreciate one another and gather every single weekend. we drink, eat, karaoke, keng kai, shop, and movies.
I also start to open up myself to the family a lil bit more already. haha!
from these, i learned that "Things happen for a reason."

In these 3 years, I've made a bunch of good friends, I've lost some good friends, I've been hated by a bunch of good friends and nearly lost all of them, and I even fell in and out of love with a good friend. haha.these people might not be the one who gave me life, but they are the ones who added life, into my life. LOL. em..so now i got em..alot of lives. haha LAME.anyway, they're a bunch of crazy, wacky, drunky, supporty, spicy and nicy people x)

Now i'm wondering, what my journey will be like in the next 3 years? It's another new world to me now. The working world. The world where you have more concerns coming your way. more responsibility to be taken care of. and more different people you will meet. and more careful you will be. it's a battlefield out there cz, anything can happen.
1 thing i'm pretty sure that i MUST learn in the coming 3 years: SAVE MONEY and STOP SPENDING like nobody's business!!!!!

what kinda future awaits us?

ok, time for driving around Selangor and KL. xD
-end-

No comments: