Sunday, November 11, 2007

DE-Stress
been sitting in front of the PC snce 3pm!!! now is...4AM. xD
have been listening to the same list of songs over n over n over again.
after touching up 3D work, i lukis lukis lukis lukis until my hand gonna patah d.
backbone also aching d now. urggg..

have been drawing storyboard for the past...8hrs? crazy rite. draw non-stop, think of camera angles non-stop, think of how to continue the storyline non-stop.
in the end, im quite satisfied.
n CHristopher!!!! PREASE!!!PREASE prease!!!!!approve the storyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
dn ask me LE-DO liao laaaa
n thanks to him, i thk i'd improved in playing with camera languages.. x)
n also THANKS to all of his LE-DOs, that made me did DARN LOTS of drawings, i hope i improve in drawing skills d kua....
if not arh, sat pai arh!! can chop off my hand d tht time.

ok, better continue mi work..
blogged just to de-stress myself.. xD
or else ill go greet Dunhill, Pall Mall, Marlboro all d. long lost frens...........that kills. LOLx

imagine, i've been here WHOLE DAY.

4 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

haha... pretty tidy workplace, if you ask me.

If I were to put a picture of my workplace...it would be my beloved bed. And yeah, I wouldn't last for 8 hours XD

Kevin CK Ng said...

of cz, i clean up abiittt b4 i shoot the picture..AHHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

u r cute..
christopher teach animation too??@@

Kevin CK Ng said...

he teaches us film directing...like camera angles and languages, continuity in storyline n all x)