Friday, August 10, 2007

Ketawa Terbahak-bahak!

was kinda bored after back from coll, jz thought of clearing up sum stuff la..
then i took my old figure sketchings all n take a look..
relli had a good time n good luff looking at them!!!
all those drawn during foundation year, especially assignments for 1st term, became my bahan lawak for 2day!!wuahaha

so i flip flip flip sambil luffin.
they're relli tak boleh tengok those type 1 i tell u.. summore some got my SIGNATURE on them!!! AHAHAHAH!!!
that time still think "wah...this 1..nice nice..can la can la.." LOLX

then i continue flipping until i came across...








THIS ONE!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

GOSH!! how can i throw this away maaaannn...this is like my masterpiece!!!
i got a name for it, i call this piece of art Limp Bizkit. wuahhahaha!!!
this was the joke of the term among me, Wayne, Edmund, Simon n Yewjin. AHAHAHAH!!!
after i produced this, they started calling me figure expert edi. LOL!!!

this isnt the oni 1, there were few more which look sumthg like that. ahahah!!!

taking a look at those figures realli made my day!!! xD SS again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... hehe Xp