Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Phonograph
my sleeping time is messed up! sleep in the day, awake during the night..
suppose to do coll assignment,alot summore...
but dn have the mood n all...INSTEAD, i did my own syok sendiri work. -_-
after looking at some pictures of Phonographs, suddenly feel like modelling one.
n there i go, spending 3hrs in Maya. lol


k, i dunno y i so siao so free go do this..ahah! but when the mood comes, it just come xD


*when the mood for asssignment gonne come then?*

if u ask, y Phonograph? i also dunno why la suddenly. i think it's a nostalgic instrument, something priceless, something fragile, something represents a few mood? i kinda like SOME antique stuff 1 ler..akakaka. yah, u can call me lou tou or wat larh. LOL. to me antiques are romantic xD


somehting unrelated, currently very into Negaraku song!!ahaha!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NczMNH0dbEQ&mode=related&search=

it's not the original song, but this guy sang it in a SLIGHT diff melody n it sounds relli nice to me x) funny also

now i want back my 3hrs!!

No comments: