Friday, May 11, 2007

this is a "Nothing-To-Do" post.


453am...all i can hear is only the fan sound..
martin KO, Jeff KO... me, awake, rushing Maya head modelling -_-
frankly, IM VERY SLEEPY now...
thanks to my PC at home, i'm currently at Jeff's place, using Martin PC to do my work..
college's PC system down..LOL
my home PC.....dunno wat down larH

i should be doing my work now, but im here blogging whahaha!
*sometimes need some short break 1 maa*

tho its a HOLIDAY, but still bz wif work sial..
went to coll also dunno how many times d during this holiday..
doesnt feel like holiday at all..more like Exploration Week...

went to Petaling STreet earlier with both d monkeys..
sudden-plan again..
thought i masuk their car, terus can go their hse do work..mana tau, go KL
anyway, not that bad, my last visit there was like..10 yrs old?
my gosh, i haven been there for 1o years d..

hmm..wat else..
owh, SPiderMan's cool!! Marketing Exam's COOL!! Jeff's NEW hair's COOL!!!TOA renovation's QUITE cool!!

Maya's UNCOOL--
better get back to work x)

No comments: