Tuesday, April 10, 2007

a picture that shows my current situation

1 more week..1 more week, im gonna be free...
this sem..is the most problematic sem..
things just come n come n come..
u dunno which to settle 1st.

just had a conflict wif filming group members 2day...
planned to do VO for the film, so i made a meeting time wif Abby for VO..
she actually waited for quite some time for VO..
reach video lab, ppl tell me microphone lost, script din bring. apa pun tak ada.
so i burst la. scolded them for not bringing the script.
yea, i overeacted tht time..but im not angry at their clumsiness..im was angry tht..y didnt they tell me earlier about it???
made me meet wif Abby all d, bring her to Video lab, go ZQ hse tk mic, but it's lost..oni u tell me u din bring script. should have tell me earlier, thn nonit make Abby wait n all..
anyway, sorry for that..i shouldnt lose my temper..

now im home, got time for my other assignment, MAYA..
but i cant start my MAYA..i dunno why. relly dunno why.
just..gotta reinstall it. but i dn have the cd wif me now.
nvm, can install other day. but FUCK. what am i gonna do now???
im like..so free now. such a nice time n mood to do MAYA..but i cant.
its like i planned my time nicely, the mood is there, everything is there.
but now it's spoiled.

it's like..i fall, trying to get up, half way getting up, sumthg push me again, n i fall back. n it just go on n on n on...
not to say i din plan, but my plan is always spoiled by sumthg.

x(

No comments: