Saturday, February 24, 2007

i'm so stuck.
stuck in everything.
stuck in work issues, stuck in personal issues.
n now, i'm stuck in blogging...dunno exactly wat i wanna say.

1 more day, coll is starting. thk back wat i did this whole cny holiday, nothing valueable...
not even my assignments..urgg...
everytime i touch my assignment, i'll get stuck n question myself "what do you want?? what kinda design you want?what kinda mood you want??"
n until now, i still dont have a clear answer on it..and when i dunno what i want, i cant fcking start my work.

for Maya still life modelling, i KNOW what i want. but i DONT KNOW how to do it..so, i'm stuck again.

this whole holiday week is crappy to me. i wasn't at all happy or enjoy during this holiday.
if u ask me y, i dont fcking know. *guys do have period sometimes* :)
not to say i dn go out n have fun...i did, went gambling, clubs, visitng n all..but i just dont realli enjoy all of em. just feel something's missing.
besides, im having a slight asthma at the moment...it makes me hard to breathe by just climbing the damn stairs..goshhh

most of d time i jz stayed at home watch anime, guitar n play PS2 racing game..lol
oh ya, d thg tht i enjoyed most during this CNy is the foooooddd!!! especially d spaghetti n roti jala wif chicken curry at Sean's place!!! yummy yummy~

n i actually watched a talkshow..about living a happy life.

* this part is rather boring, n u might not understand wat im saying cz myself also dn udnerstand..lol! skip it if u wan :)

basically its like an interview on a person to share his experience in life la.
sounds boring, but my bro was watching, so i jz joined him lar.

so this man said "i ask myself everyday, which day is most important to me?which day is my wonderful day?"
everytime when he's not happy, he wish tht the day will pass faster, n the next day come faster. to him, "2day is a miserable day...i want a new day to come quickly."
d next day came, still d same..miserable for him..so again, he wished for the same thing..
after many many many days..he still have miserable days..
but this time, he realise th most important n wonderful day in his life is actually Today. not yesterday, not tommorrow, but Today.
how many TODAYs have he wasted n living it unhappily?
for a human, only have approximately 36500 days to live. and that is a very very very small amount.
even USD36500 also is a small amount right??

so basically, it's like the chinese saying "unhappy, u'll still live that day..happy, u will also live that day. so y not live ur day happily?"

n now, i regret i didnt enjoy my 1 week holiday happily..n i know, i will nvr get back those days.
but if God would give me a chance, i duwan back this holiday.
i want back the day, which is like a dream to me..that happened weeks behind X)

anyway, d bottom line is, ENJOY UR TODAY TO THE FULLEST!!!

arrgg..still ahve tonnes of assignemnt waiting for me..
man, i want back my holiday to do my work!!! AHAHAHA

No comments: