Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!woooo-hooooo!!!!!
it's 2007!!!no more TEEN in my age already..
so, time to grow up!!!

i thk my mentality did grow up in 2006..
the way i thk has changed compared to the previous years..
i am more aware of what's good and what's bad. aware of people around me, aware of things around me...
the biggest thing i learn in the year 2006 is not to take things for granted and treasure the thigns and people around you before it's too late :)
of course, there are more things tht i learned, and infinite things to be learn.
u never go thru it, u nvr know...

so Year 2007 resolution!!!!
build up my portfolio!!!!!!!!!
work out!!!!!
change some habits and...yeah!!!

so far tht's what in my mind la..akakakak

did a great celebration for new Year's Eve at Genting,
it's the best New Year Eve i ever had!!!
i miss it so much now..
the moments, the atmosphere, the craziness, the everything and of course, the PEOPLE!!!hehehe

will find time to blog and post pics on the celebration...
maybe not...
akakakak

-Happy New Year * 2007-

No comments: