Sunday, December 24, 2006


Merry Christmas 2006 everyone!!!
2 more hours to Christmas!!!
n here I present you Grumpy Santa!!!

so..it's Chrsitmas eve...n what am i doing is this...
painting Santa Claus..
a grumpy 1..
why grumpy?prolly cz i was not in a mood when i doing this?
AHAHHAHA

i'm pathetically bored right now..
frens all either having party wif family, or some sick...
iskkk...
now waiting for Pakyin's reply whether we're goin up Genting or not later..
but i got a feeling he won't..hahaha

tomorrow only will have a Xmas Party at Pakyin's hse..
but today, at my house...
partying with myself..akakakakak
but at least i din put my time on waste!!!!

have a wonderful Christmas Day everyone!!!!!

actually the blog ends here...since i'm not doin anything for Xmas eve.....................................

until Boonlim called.
ahahaha!!
so he said wanna go have a drink..n i thought not a heavy 1, prolly beer or something..

babi...ended up at Rush(club)...
so, went for heavy drink, but i actually didnt drink much..
i admit..i suck at drinking d..unlike last year, still boleh tahan
but ytrday was darn shitty...
i thk less than 10cups, i KO d..
ahahahah
tht was so embarassing!!!
boonlim's cousins all laughing at me..

thn went mamak..everyone went makan, but i was by the drain vomitting..
then nearly slept at the drain also..LOL
sooooo sorry to the others, cant have a good meal at the mamak...taking care of me
all ask me go mamak n sit down, but i resisted..was psuhing everyone away when they tried carrying me..thn scold them n all..
guess tht's y yewjin call me WongFeiHung when i'm drunk..ahhaa

in the end, my frens scared i fall into deeeep sleep by the drain, decided to send me home..
n i vomited all the way home..
drive half way, i'l say "vomit...bring me out of car NOW!!!", n half way, same thing again..until home
ahahha!
damn char la!!!!

then they tried calling my bro to help me inside the hse, but my bro wasnt home yet..
so thy took my hse key from my pocket n brought me in..threw me on bed, n ciao..
lol

now i'm still abit..not ok..head feel heavy..
but i can remember everything i did n said last night..
think back..damn embarrasing, yet stupid n funny..ahahaha
i still remember 1 thing i said when i was home..
i asked my fren to set my alarm clock for me

BoonLim : wat time??
Me : dunno...
BoonLim : wat time is ur party?
Me : 3....
BoonLim : so wat time u wanna get up????
Me : 4....

wat the heck i talking there wei???ahahahahha
the party is at 7 anyway..LOL

anywya, thanks to my friends for taking care of me..
without them, i guess i'm still by the drain now..ahahhaha

there's another party later, n i promise myself..NOT TO DRINK
damn suffer ler..scared edi...
ytrday really damn char...damn damn char!!!!i need to train d..akakaka

Merry Xmas 2006 again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 word....IDIOT!!

haha. should have taken pictures & video la. but teck forgot. can balas dendam but then no camera. damn stupid haha. just got in the car drive not even 1 minute already "i want vomit....now...NOW...cannot tahan already...NOW!!!!"

lucky never vomit in the car. if not i kena kao kao

Anonymous said...

fucking funny weh!!
party 3!!
need to get up at 4!!

wth!? hahaha....