Tuesday, September 05, 2006

went to my high school, SMK Methodist ACS Klang 2day..
to collect my SPM certificate..
it's been awhile since i step into tht school

got down from the car n there goes the noise which i havent heard in a loong time, the students shouting everywhere..
left n rite, boys in white shirt n army green pants...
gangster, nerds, so-so, bapok, prefects...all type of students
for ur info, i'm from a boy school..
thank God, im not in the bapoks..ekeke

walked into the foir(dunno how to spell), students running in n out..
passed the staff room, teachers busy chit chattin, scolding students, marking work..
all the same faces of teachers i saw..just a few new ones..
thn went into the office and asked for my certificate
so i waited for the person in charge to search for my cert..
then i heard another noise, which i miss soooo much!!
the school bell rang~
when i heard that, i was like...flashing back the times in school..
standing under the hot sun during assemble and sing Negaraku, kacau-ing the person in front of me, looking at the Form6 girls(wat to do,,boy school ma..hahaha)

aftr taking my cert, my fren ponteng class n came to look for me..
he's having his STPM this year..he haven study a thing...sad la..hahaha!
thn he brought me look for my ex-teachers, Pn.Zakiah, Pn. Ariza, and Pn,Salawati
these are the teachers who i'm really close with when im in high school
they encouraged me in studying..hahaha!
i remember back then i gave up Biology..i told them im not gonna go for tht paper during SPM..
thn thy say say say..n i got affected..
n i decided to sit for tht paper..lol!!
in the end, i spent a month on tht subject from nothing, and i got C6..lucky din fail..wahahha

back to my teachers...
they din change at all, n thy say i look different..but i dn thk so lor..dn grow taller, fatter, thinner, shorter also
so thy ask me wat im doing currently n all, thn bla bla bla..

aftr tht i thought i wanna go look for the other frens who's also taking STPM, but most of them ponteng school 2day..haihz..
understandable la..STPM is near, thy need to stay at home study..hehe
i used to do that when i study for SPM..ponteng to study..go school cant study..opposite case...

i asked my fren to bring me go walk around in the school..n he was like "wtf???u're here for 5 years already, u still wanna walk ar??"
hahahha!!miss school ma...
miss the basketball court, miss the volleyball court, miss the hall, miss my class with broken windows for student to run out, miss the gambling spot, miss the smell of the toilet, and last but not least, the canteen, with it's food...Wahab Nasi Ayam...wooo..my favourite...hahaha

walked around n look for other frens, but thy're all missing in action, some cabut edi, some din come, some..i also dunno la..

after that, went home sleep, get up at 6pm, go for my class at 630pm..sad huh????
The One Academy ma...haihz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(ur fren)"he's having his STPM this year..he haven study a thing...sad la..hahaha!
thn he brought me look for my ex-teachers, Pn.Zakiah, Pn. Ariza, and Pn,Salawati"
<----he faild 3 out of 4 subjects!!! pure stupid and lazy...wakaka..btw how sad for the the teacher u r close to,spell her name wrongly.... :p